Monday, November 8, 2010

Harry Potter Volunteers: Part 2

Thank you to those of you who have already volunteered to take on specific responsibilities for HP's World. I'm summarizing that below.

Team Leaders: Just to keep me in the loop, please copy me on any correspondence you have with your team members. Also, let me know if you decide to add additional members to your team at any point. If you have meetings, don't worry about me when you schedule them, but let me know once you have a time/date set, and I'll attend if/when I can.

  • Posters: Tom
  • LibGuide: Jennie--I'll send her the list of HP-related books that we purchased in the spring. If anyone else wants to contribute let her know.
  • Moving portraits--still need people to work on this
  • Set up/Take down--Emily. w/Nancy. I'll call for volunteers in March
  • Grand opening--Emily w/ Denise. Others--Let me know if you want to join in on this!
  • Campus Coffee--Jennie w/ Denise and June
  • Student activities day--Diana w/ Heidi, Denise, Jennie. We could really use 1 or 2 more helpers here!
  • Education dept. event--Belinda, can you take charge of this? Denise wants to help!
  • Lunch & Learn--Anybody??

3 comments:

jennie.mandigo said...

I can be a helper for the Student Activities Day.

Unknown said...

I can also be a helper for Student Activities Day.

Jennie - if you need any administrative type help with the LibGuide, let me know.

Rosemary Henders said...

Jennie, I can help with the Libguide if you need me.